UTAMAGAS SDN BHD (Star Shuttle) was incorporated in 30th June 2004, Star Shuttle came into operation in January 2007, a public transport company that provides a direct, non-stop shuttle from Klang Valley to KLIA and KLIA2 and with quality service, affordable, comfortable ride and reasonable price to the passengers.
Star Shuttle provides a point-to-point shuttle service from Klang Valley to KLIA and KLIA2. Star Shuttle currently own a total of 20 unit buses; boasts a fleet of 36 seater air-conditioned coaches with adequate luggage space.
Our aim and objective is to provide a direct, non-stop shuttle from Klang Valley to KLIA and KLIA2 and with quality service, affordable, comfortable ride and reasonable price to the passengers, a point-to-point shuttle service from Klang Valley to KLIA and KLIA2. Star Shuttle currently owns a total of 20 unit buses; 36 seater air-conditioned coaches with adequate luggage space.
From Klang Valley to KLIA and KLIA2
- Perhentian Bas Batu 3, Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur
- Puduraya, Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels (For all hotel arrangement and rate, kindly contact 03-4043 8811 / 012-969 0636 / 017-256 3377 for more details)
Our objective is to provide smooth, fast and effective alignment between our transport services and flight schedules.
OUR RULES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ON
- To provide and support the public transport infrastructure and system development in Klang Valley to KLIA and KLIA2.
- To lead the integration of common ticketing system and physical integration for a seamless interchange between modes and stations.
“To be a centre of competence for the provision of bus public transport for Klang Valley to KLIA and KLIA2”
“To provide a highly integrated and efficient public transport infrastructure on financially sustainable basis, which will not only bring positive economic contribution, through enhanced public mobility, but also improve the overall quality of life for the citizens of Klang Valley”
BENEFITS TO PUBLIC
- Total low cost solution in which total cost of flying land and air has now become more affordable.
- Encourage further use of public transportation due to increased fuel price in the country.
- Service efficiency will be increased.
- Flexibility in cost sharing in the choice of transportation
(i.e busses, vans against taxis and the ERL).